Based from the latest 0.44 version!
Highly-skilled web and mobile app developers earn as much as $100,000+ a year. But how about you? Have you already developed an iOS or an Android mobile app before?
If not yet, then I totally understand where you are coming from. I myself also had that same problem before. Even experienced programmers are having a hard time creating a single mobile application despite their many years in working in the IT industry. It still takes a lot of time, effort and skill to be able to develop and publish a simple app on Play Store and App Store.
- Is there a way to fast track the development process without sacrificing functionality and quality?
- Can you still produce an elegantly-looking mobile app without the pain of learning Java, Objective-C or Swift programming language?
- Would there be a way to just have one single code base for both iOS and Android?
If you are asking these questions, then I have a good news for you. Yes! These are all possible with the new React Native Framework!
In this course, you will :
- Learn the in-depth knowledge of the React Native Framework
- Learn how to install, setup and configure NodeJS, NPM and GIT to your computer.
- Understand the concept of NodeJS and NPM
- Do a simple hello world React Native mobile application
- Understand its core concepts such as the Props, State and Components
- Explore and use different built-in React Native components that you can use for your app
- Use the Fetch API to get data from a web service
- Develop an Employee List mobile app that fetches data from a web service.
- …and many more!
Take your career to the higher level with React Native today!
- Anyone who wants to build iOS and Android apps easily.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]