Fast track your iOS and Android mobile app development with the Ionic 3 Framework plus the power Angular 4, HTML and CSS
Includes the updates from the latest Ionic 3.0 version!
Highly-skilled mobile app developers earn as much as $100,000+ a year. But how about you? Have you already developed an iOS or an Android mobile app before?
If not yet, then I totally understand where you are coming from. I myself also had that same problem before. Even experienced programmers are having a hard time creating a single mobile application despite their many years in working in the IT industry. It still takes a lot of time, effort and skill to be able to develop and publish a simple app on Play Store and App Store.
- Is there a way to fast track the development process without sacrificing functionality and quality?
- Can you still produce an elegantly-looking mobile app without the pain of learning Java, Objective-C or Swift programming language?
- Would there be a way to just have one single code base for both iOS and Android?
If you are asking these questions, then I have a good news for you. Yes! These are all possible with the Ionic Framework!
Highly-skilled mobile app developers earn as much as $100,000+ a year or even more and you can also do the same with Ionic! In this course, you will :
- Learn the in-depth knowledge of the Ionic Framework
- Learn How to install, setup and configure NodeJS, NPM and GIT to your computer.
- Understand the concept of NodeJS and NPM
- Do a simple hello world Ionic mobile application
- Know about Apache Cordova and its connection with the Ionic Framework
- Grasp the basics of Google’s Angular 4 framework and how it empower the Ionic’s UI components.
- Generate different kinds of ready-to-use Ionic templates for your project
- Emulate and build mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Develop a MyTasks mobile app with CRUD functionalities that can create, read, update and delete items.
- …and many more!
Take your career to the higher level with Ionic Framework today!
- Anyone who wants to develop mobile applications faster!
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]