Build Lots of Network Security and Monitoring Tools Using the Amazing Power of Python and Scapy. 20+ Scripts Included!
* Course Went Live: September 2016 *
* Full Apps, Quizzes and Final Project are included *
Before you read what I have to say, see what my students are saying about my courses:
“What an incredible value and learning experience!” by Sean A.
Are you a network professional who wants to learn security concepts and the intricacies of network attacks or scans and then build various tools with Scapy to put those concepts into practice, in an educational environment?
Are you looking to become a better network engineer and start learning about network security and threats?
Or maybe you’re seeking a raise or even a career change?
Are you here after going through my “Python Network Programming – Part 1: Build 7 Python Apps” course, which became a bestseller on Udemy and other elearning platforms? Or did you went through my “Python Network Programming – Part 2: Multivendor Environment” and decided you want even more?
Join thousands of successful students who have decided to upgrade their networking skills and boost their careers using this Python Network Programming course series!
- Thousands of satisfied students are enrolled in my Python Network Programming Courses across the Web
- Last week over 300 students have joined my courses
- The average rating is above 4.5 / 5 from hundreds of reviews
This course covers many network security concepts and attack/scanning tools:
- OSI and TCP/IP
- Scapy and all of its main functions
- Network sniffer
- Basic traceroute
- TCP SYN traceroute
- UDP traceroute
- DNS traceroute
- TCP SYN scanner
- TCP ACK scanner
- TCP FIN scanner
- TCP Xmas scanner
- TCP Null scanner
- TCP Port scanner
- ARP / ICMP / TCP / UDP ping
- ARP monitor
- ARP cache poisoning attack
- SYN flooding attack
- DHCP starvation attack
- Rogue DHCP server detector
- OS fingerprinting
- NMAP application
Save Time and Money by Writing Your Own Network Security Tools with Python and Scapy. Grow Your Networking Career With Network Programming Skills!
Bonus, You Might Even Get a Raise or a Better Job with These New Skills!
This Python Network Programming course is aimed at network professionals having little or no experience in network security and a great desire to use Python and Scapy to build various network security tools for their network. This hands-on Python Network Programming training walks you through lots of scenarios, attacks and useful tools to help you get started with network security.
If you are already a network security professional or penetration tester, then this course might not be for you!
What’s so special about this course?
Well, let me tell you what’s this course all about:
- Learning to use the amazing Scapy module and all its capabilities.
- Building network attacking and scanning tools and testing them against Windows / Linux / Cisco targets.
- Building your own (basic) version of NMAP and scanning Windows / Linux hosts.
- Performing various small network tests and operations using the Scapy interpreter.
Still not enough for you? Let me describe a few more features of this course:
- More than 20 scripts for you to download and use right away, for free.
- An amazing optimized Linux Ubuntu VM, with all the tools, modules and dependencies already installed.
- Quizzes and a final network security project for you to build and implement in your test lab/network. Also, the solution for the project is explained and tested.
- 1080p, Full HD videos. Improved audio quality.
- 115+ lectures and counting. 4.5+ hours of content.
- Concise and focused lectures. Straightforward configuration of devices. Less software and operating system complications. Less code to write and troubleshoot.
Equipped with full working scripts (in .py format) and an amazing virtual machine, you will be able to work alongside me on each lecture and each application. I will provide the full code for each application, so you can save time and start coding and testing on the spot.
Warning! All the information, concepts and code in this course should be used in isolated, test environments and for learning purposes only. Otherwise, you may be accused of criminal activities, according to the law.
Important prerequisites before you enroll:
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: TCP/IP, UDP, OSI Layers, Packets, Frames, ICMP, ARP, DHCP, VMs (Virtual Machines).
- You should already be familiar with Python syntax: functions, if, for, while, string and file operations etc. If you have no experience whatsoever in Python, then I encourage you to also check out my “Python Network Programming – Part 1: Build 7 Python Apps” course, which teaches Python from scratch and then dives into using it on network devices, by building some great network apps.
- For running the Ubuntu 15.10 Virtual Machine I provide, dedicating 2 GB of RAM will be more than enough.
- You won’t have to buy anything else. I am going to use only free software throughout the course: VirtualBox, Linux, free VM etc.
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and free preview lectures for a quick insight.
So, what are you waiting for? Do you want to start your network security journey?
Enroll in “Python Network Programming – Part 3: Scapy & Security Tools” and see the benefits for your career, as thousands of other students did!
What are the requirements?
- You should have a great desire to learn network security concepts and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
- You should already be familiar with networking concepts like: TCP/IP, UDP, OSI Layers, Packets, Frames, ICMP, ARP, DHCP
- You should already be familiar with Python syntax: functions, if, for, while, string and file operations etc. If you have no experience whatsoever in Python, then I encourage you to also check out my “Python Network Programming – Build 7 Apps” course, which teaches Python from scratch and then dives into using it on network devices, by building some great network apps.
- You should already be familiar with the use of VirtualBox, although I provide all the necessary setup information inside the course.
- I will provide a fully configured Ubuntu 15.10 virtual machine that you can use.
- I am going to use only free software throughout the course: VirtualBox, Linux, free VM etc.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Use the Scapy module and its main functions and features to be able to build various network and security tools.
- Build a basic network sniffer with Scapy and Python.
- Build various kinds of traceroute apps (TCP, UDP, DNS) with Scapy and Python.
- Build various kinds of scanner apps (TCP SYN, ACK, FIN, Xmas, Null, TCP Port) with Scapy and Python.
- Build various kinds of ping apps (TCP, UDP, ARP, ICMP) with Scapy and Python.
- Build a basic ARP monitor with Scapy and Python.
- Build various kinds of network attacking tools (ARP cache poisoning, DHCP starvation, SYN Flooding Attack) with Scapy and Python.
- Build a rogue DHCP server detector with Scapy and Python.
- Perform basic OS Fingerprinting with nmap in Linux.
- Build a basic NMAP application, both in Python 2.x and 3.x.
- Download and use the pre-configured Ubuntu 15.10 VM.
- Download and use any materials and code samples.
- Build your own network security project with Scapy and Python.
What is the target audience?
- Network Administrators, Network (Systems) Engineers, Network (Service) Technicians, Network Analysts, Network Managers
- Students of my “Python Network Programming” courses- Part 1 and/or Part 2
- Junior Programmers, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Engineers and Analysts
- Python Developers who want to apply their knowledge in the networking field
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn both Python network programming and network automation
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]