Create Cross Platform Mobile Applications with Angular 4
“Learn Ionic 3 From Scratch by Paul Halliday is a course that guides you from a beginner to expert in Ionic 3. If you have seen any of Paul Halliday’s work before, you know that he is committed to providing up-to-date, thorough video content with a clear cut approach.”
You may have seen other courses on the market that are available to sell already, yet haven’t been updated to Ionic 3 or taking advantage of the latest Angular concepts or features. Paul releases daily videos on his YouTube channel and his commitment to the course content is the same. By purchasing this course, you’re investing in your mobile development future as you can be confident that it will be updated as time goes on.
This course is community oriented and the discussion tab can be used to showcase your progress, suggest content ideas, ask for help, and much more.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to make cross platform mobile applications using Angular 4, TypeScript and Ionic 3. This means that you’ll be able to:
- Have a strong portfolio of applications* and understanding of Ionic 3, TypeScript and Angular 4.
- Use Ionic Native and Cordova to hook into native device features*.
- Theme your Ionic applications with bespoke styles, and understand common accessibility patterns.
- Master Ionic 3 navigation patterns with lifecycle hooks.
- Increase performance of your Ionic 3 applications with lazy loading.
And much more.
* Feature is under development as the course continues to grow.
- Anyone who wants to make cross platform mobile applications using the latest web technologies.
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]