Make a slideshow for images or video with sliding glass using Adobe After Effects – After Effects Project File Included
In this course you will learn how to use the extremely powerful Adobe After Effects to create a sliding glass panes moving over and magnifying footage and text like the one in the promo video.
I will walk you through the motion graphics process starting from creating the setup till we reach the final details and finally exporting your project.
Through out this Adobe After Effects course, you’d be able to do the following:
- Create a Glass Pane Photo / Video Setup in order to get it ready to use in our After Effects Slideshow
- Create Your First Footage Slide in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
- Animate Your 3D Camera in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
- Create The Glass Pane / Magnifying Effect in After Effects
- Add Falling Particles To Your Scene in our After Effects Glass Pane
- Apply Some Wonderful Color Correction To Your Footage in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
- Add Some Lightning Effects to enrich your glass pane slide show and make it looks more rich and more interesting in After Effects
- Create And Animate Your Text Then Place It in Your 3D Space in After Effects
- Add As Many Photo/Video Slides As You Want Easily And Quickly in our After Effects Glass Pane Slideshow
- Create Flash Light Transition Between Your Glass Pane Slides in After Effects
- and finally, Export your project
You also will learn about some interesting effects such as CC Particle System II, Glow, Magic Bullet Looks , Optical Flares, Drop Shadow in addition to using 3D Camera, and much more.
At the end of this course:
- You’ll learn the techniques which you could then build on and create your own glass pane slideshow style using Adobe After Effects
- You’ll learn how to create a slideshow for photos or videos with sliding glass panes moving over and magnifying footage and text
- You’ll feel comfortable with these features as well as teach you the workflow that I use to create a Glass Pane slideshow
- You will also get the project file and the necessary assets to work along with.
WHAT DO YOU GET IN THE COURSE?
- (1.5) hours of premium video lesson
- Downloadable resources
- Premium support from instructor to answer any questions
- Feedback on your own video projects
- 30-DAY 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
I am confident you will learn a lot from this course and if you are not satisfied you get a 30 day money back guarantee. I always work on updating my courses and add new lectures. Also, I care to answer all your questions as soon as possible and make sure you understand every bit of this course because I care about my students, I really want them to be successful. Finally, you will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course. Wishing you all the best and looking forward to seeing you inside!
- This course is for intermediate users of Adobe After Effects
Full Details : [ Take Course Now ]